Friday, May 12, 2023

DECLARATION FOR CLOSURE OF SUKANYA SAMRIDDHI ACCOUNT FOR THE REASON OF INTENDED MARRIAGE

 I, [Your Name], holder of Sukanya Samriddhi Account No. [Account Number], hereby declare that I intend to close my account due to my intended marriage. I confirm that I am currently ___ years of age and will not be less than eighteen years of age on the date of my marriage, which is fixed on ___________.

I request for the closure of my account in accordance with the rules of the Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana. I would like to inform that the reason for my intended marriage is the illness of my parents and their inability to arrange for my future expenses. I understand that no closure of the account shall be allowed before one month from the date of my intended marriage or after three months from the date of marriage.


I declare that the information provided by me in this declaration is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I undertake to indemnify the bank/post office against any loss or damage caused by any incorrect or false information provided by me.


This declaration is made on [Date] at [Place] and I have affixed my signature below.


Signature of the Account Holder: _______________________

Name of the Account Holder: [Your Name]

Date: ___________________

Place: ___________________


I hereby certify that I have identified the above-named Account Holder and that she has signed this declaration in my presence. I have verified her age and confirm that she will not be less than eighteen years of age on the date of her marriage. This declaration has been executed on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. _______/-.


Notary Public Signature: ______________________________

Name: ______________________________________________

Date: ___________________

Place: ___________________