Monday, May 25, 2020

Protest program me resounding success

On22/05/2020  being the protest day against the anti labour policies of the government there is spontaneous response across the country. I am receiving many calls from various quarters of the country informing about the protest registered and the memorandum submitted. The reports inform that all the FNPO affiliated unions have registered protest and it's a resounding success. I have received total information from Andra, Bihar,Delhi, Kerala ,Karnataka, Tamilnadu & West Bengal Circle and about other circles immediately I get information I will post it. colleagues  this is the beginning. We have to further our fight in future days otherwise we lose whatever the rights gained by our seniors and veterans. On this day I express pound thanks for all the General secretaries of affiliated unions of FNPO who organized the protest and made it successful. My thanks to Circle secretaries Divisional secretaries and to  every FNPO member on this day. Thank you very much.
B.Shivakumar.
Secretary General