Thursday, May 28, 2009

Heartiest Thanks


All Senior Leaders of FNPO
Secretary General of FNPO
General Secretaries of All affiliated unions of All circle secretaries of all affiliated FNPO unions of All federal councilors of FNPO. All divisional & branch secretaries of all national unions of postal employees

Dear Brothers,

I, T. N. Rahate on my own behalf and also on behalf of all family members of National Union of Postal Employees of All Wings of Postal department whole heartedly offer my sincere thanks for electing me as President of our federation which is formed by our Late leader K. Ramamurthy and others to accord justice to staff and also for betterment of entire postal workers.
I from bottom of my heart assure that I will do my best and will not spare a single stone unturned to secure justice, peace and better future for staff and department.
I also sincerely request you all from top to bottom to kindly accord your valuable cooperation, help and suggestions to me to bring our dreams in reality for coming days out of us all.

With profound greetings

Brotherly yours
T N Rahate
President FNPO
New Delhi