Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hearty congratulations & many many thanks to all participant of all India one day historic strike of 28th Feb 2012

Hearty congratulations & many many thanks to all participant of all India one day historic strike of 28th Feb 2012

I as president FNPO & General Secretary of NUPE P-IV I Offer my sincer thanks to all members of all unions affiliated to FNPO those are taken part in this strike

All members Branch Divisional Circle Secretaries & their working office bears are really taken at make pain to make this strike a grand success.

Maharashtra Circle Stood like a rock with me right from Assam to Kanyakumari in every post office this strike taken place

I once again offer my sincer thanks to all those joined this historic event.

I hope & trust that this struggling spirit will be kept intact for future to achieve total victory


Brotherly your’s

T.N Rahate

President FNPO & G/S

N.U.P.E Postmen Gr 'D' (MTS)