Wednesday, July 15, 2009

LATEST NEWS

1) According to our sources, ACP orders may be released in this month.

2) GDS Pay Revision: Minister of finance not yet cleared the file but I personally discussed the issue with Shri Alok Saxena, Director Expenditure and Secretary Expenditure and came to know that within a short period finance approval will come.

3) Casual Labour Revised fixation: File is pending with D.O.P.T for some clarification and early result is expected.


Tour program of President FNPO & General Secretary NUPE – P – IV CHQ

On 6th July2009, I visited most of the important offices in West Bengal Circle and met with concerned SSPOS and discussed on urgent staff problems.
On 7th July I visited DAP Calcutta and discussed with FNPO Leaders and members on important issues and also solved internal dispute of old and new members relations amicably with the help pf Shri H.L. Ramteke General Secretary and myself as President, FNPO. We also met DAP Calcutta and discussed staff problems.
I met CPM G Calcutta and discussed on important issues including payment of wages of 17th & 18th Feb 2009 due to strike call of NFPE Union.
On 8th July I visited NUPE P - IV Branch of Calcutta North division and discussed with members and also addressed their working committee meeting.
I addressed Calcutta Circle conference of NUR – III as President FNPO.
On 10th July I visited Nagpur in Maharashtra Circle and met PMG Nagpur; discussed staff problems and pending issues, then I visited residence of Hon Shri Ghatole Babaji, our one of the founder leader of National Union and discussed with him the present situation of our Federation, staff matters etc and sought his valuable guidance. I personally asked for his blessings on being first time elected as President FNPO and for all of us also. 
Till 13th July I will be in Mumbai and will leave onwards to Andhra Circle to attend circle conference of NUR IV being held at Vijayawada from 15th to 17th July, 2009.
I will return to Mumbai on 18th and will proceed to Pune to attend NUP E-P-III conference of Pune. All concerned may note it.

T.N. Rahate
President, FNPO& G/S NUPE – P – IV CHQ