Friday, November 22, 2019

Salute to Regional Secretary Christopher Ng, Moving Forward for Rajendra-T.N.Rahate. Secretary-General FNPO.


Respected Chair & other dignitaries of the conference.
Thanks for giving an opportunity to convey greetings to Bro Chris and Bro Rajendra.
I am T.N.Rahate Secretary-General from INDIA representing Federation of National Postal Organizations.
It is my privilege and I feel I am duty bound to express profound thanks to Bro. Chris who worked as Regional Secretary UNI APRO for nearly two decades. During his tenure he has ignited and successful in achieving the unity among the unions in every country. Particularly in India, his contributions in this regard are remarkable.
This is high time I must point out benefit which my federation got by his Generosity during Membership Verification in my sector (Postal). There was stiff competition among the unions to get the recognition from the Government. We approached Bro Chris with a proposal for 25 workshops across the country and Bro Chris without any second thought immediately agreed our views and thus it could be possible to conduct workshop across the country. As a result my federation secured maximum membership at that time I and my federation can never forget the timely help extended by the bro.
Is it possible to measure the depth of the Sea? Like that it is not possible to measure the generosity of the Bro.Chris.
My federation can never, ever forget the Bro.Chris and his Generosity.
On behalf of my Federation affiliated unions members and I personally pray the almighty to shower all his blessing to Bro Chris and his family members in the coming days.
I also convey my greetings to Bro Rajendra who is assuming Regional Secretary in the UNI APRO Region. I wish him successes in all his endeavors in the coming days.
Thanks to all once again.

CLICK HERE TO READ CONFERENCE GREETINGS